- Twitter (company profile) just bought Summize (company profile) and now redirected it to Twitter Search. I fell in love with Summize and think this is a VERY good move for Twitter. The deal was most stock and some cash. The Summize-CEO left, the rest of the team relocates to San Francisco. Most of the Summize-Staff are Ex-AOL people.
- Twitter recently raised $15M in a Series C.
- Twitter thinks about Premium-Models for commercial use and about monetization of Twitter Search with Contextual Ads (the latter could turn out to be BIG since search can generate very high CPMs)
- I like Evan Williams very much and would love to meet him. His style is cool. Pyra was cool, Twitter is even cooler :-).
- Conclusion: Twitter seems to become BIG
If you liked this post, you might enjoy my personal newsletter where I share insights from my life as an entrepreneur and my quest to live a happy life.