Morning routines have proven quite helpful to me over the years. My current routine includes:
- I read the Daily Teachings by The Secret
- I do a 7 Min Workout which has significantly improved my physical well-being. No excuses! It only takes a few minutes, and you can do it anywhere!
- I finalize my shower with a nice 1–2 minute cold shower. Each time it takes courage, and each time I get rewarded. I’ve learned this from Wim Hof.
- I write down 10 ideas on my quest to become an idea machine. I use this workbook and this app.
- I eat my breakfast at work and it contains a smoothie with protein powder, and an apple.
- I take my Zencover notebook, write the current date on a new page, and write down my 4 or 5 most important tasks for today. I usually start with either the most important, or the most dreaded task. I only use one page per day. This has become my most important productivity habit. No matter how many items in my inbox, no matter how many tasks on all my digital todo lists, I have full control and focus!
What morning routines are most helpful to you? Let me know on Twitter.