- On the Shortness of Life by Seneca
- Lying by Sam Harris
- Letters From a Stoic by Seneca
- Managing Oneself by Peter Drucker
- Let My People Go Surfing by Yvon Chouinard
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
- 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- Digital Gold by Nathaniel Popper
- Millionaire Next Door by T. Stanley and W. Danko
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
What were yours? Let me know on Twitter.
I used to spend significant money on Audible (which I still love and use). Then I discovered Scribd: for just $8.99/month, you access the whole library. I usually find about 70% of the books I’m looking for. If you click here, you get two months for free.