As the year is coming to a close, it’s the perfect opportunity to ask some big questions. I recommend to do it in writing:
- Which people in my life are toxic? How can I reduce contact with them?
- Which relationships do I want to nourish?
- Am I investing my time & energy into the things that are important to me?
- How can I be useful to as many people as possible?
- What areas in my life am I neglecting?
- How happy am I with my career?
In fact, I answer similar questions every day as part of my journaling.
Questions I answer daily:
- How do you feel?
- If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?
- What is important to me?
- What duty’s left undone?
- Today was a good day because…
Doing this every day has unlocked many things for me. I now have a much clearer understanding of what is truly important to me. How I want to live my life. Also, it’s giving me a sense of contentment and peace of mind.
I hope you will try it, and wish the same benefits to you.