- After retiring from startups, I’m now an “early retiree” (retired from work, but not from life)
- I’m a private investor (public stocks), and also helping a handful of friends and family. My role model is Warren Buffett. I’m also involved in running a real estate portfolio.
- I’m a lifelong learner, reading books
- Stoicism is my primary life philosophy
- I write about the „Good Life“ — Health, Wealth, Love, and Happiness, in my newsletter and blog.
I like doing projects. My favorite length is one or two weeks. Some of my projects include:
- Continuing writing my life handbook (a manual for how to live a good life) and creating companion material (ongoing)
- Going through all my books and creating a list of books that I want to revisit (completed)
- Migrating my old blog posts to this website (ongoing)
After 8 years without a real office, I’ve now got one again. 40 square meters, and it has everything I need:
- a kitchen
- a bed
- a couch
- a bathtub
- a fiber internet connection
I truly love to get out of the house in the morning, having a separate space dedicated to progress and creativity.
I have developed a set of routines that I quite like:
- About 5 times per week, I do a 30 min workout outside first thing in the morning
- After the initial news obsession with COVID-19, I am back on track with my low-information diet (and feeling much better)
- I now process my emails at the end of the day, leaving more room for deep work during the day
- I do several hours of creative work per day (reading, summarizing, writing, thinking)
- Applying what I learned from studying the subconscious mind is now a daily routine
Last Update: May 18, 2020