- After retiring from startups, I’m now a private stock market investor and writer. I subscribe to the Warren Buffett school of thinking, with a bias towards owner-operators and growth.
- I’m a lifelong learner, reading books, and Stoicism as my primary life philosophy
- I write about personal growth and financial freedom in my newsletter and blog, and teach online courses
- I have released my course on personal finance. So far 50+ students have purchased the course, and the feedback has been very positive so far.
- Continuing working on my life handbook project (actionable manuals for how to live a good life. One example of that is the course I mentioned above)
- Writing more Twitter threads
After 8 years of co-working spaces, I now have an office again.
I truly love to get out of the house in the morning, having a separate space dedicated to progress and creativity.
It also doubles as my studio for recording my online courses.
I have developed a set of routines that I quite like:
- About 3 times per week, I do a 30 min workout outside first thing in the morning (I use the Freeletics app)
- I do several hours of creative work per day (reading, summarizing, writing, thinking)
- Applying what I learned from studying the subconscious mind is now a daily habit
Last Update: November 18, 2020