- After retiring from startups, I’m now a private stock market investor, writer, teacher, YouTuber and Podcaster
- When it comes to investing, I subscribe to the Warren Buffett school of thinking, with a strong bias towards owner-operators, innovation, and growth
- I’m a lifelong learner, avid book reader, and Stoicism is my primary life philosophy
- I teach about personal growth and financial freedom in my newsletter, blog, YouTuber, podcast, and training programs
- I am a YouTuber now (here’s the story of how it happened). I attract people with Tesla videos, to secretly teach them some deeper lessons about investing and life. The videos are also available as a podcast.
- I released my course on personal finance. So far 75+ students have purchased the course, and the feedback has been very positive.
- Continuing working on my life handbook project (actionable manuals for how to live a good life.) So far I have released a handbook on mental health and a personal finance course.
After 8 years of co-working spaces, I now have an office again.
I enjoy getting out of the house in the morning, having a separate space dedicated to progress and creativity.
I have developed a set of routines that I quite like:
- About 3 times per week, I do a 30 min workout outside first thing in the morning (I use the Freeletics app)
- I do several hours of creative work per day (reading, summarizing, writing, thinking)
- Applying what I learned from studying the subconscious mind is now a daily habit
Last Update: Feb 4, 2021