- After retiring from startups, I’m now a private stock market investor, writer, teacher, YouTuber and Podcaster
- When it comes to investing, I subscribe to the Warren Buffett school of thinking, with a strong bias towards owner-operators, innovation, and growth
- I’m a lifelong learner, avid book reader, and Stoicism is my primary life philosophy
- I teach about personal growth and financial freedom in my newsletter, blog, YouTuber, podcast, and training programs
- My main creative focus is my YouTube channel (here’s the story of how it happened). My videos are also available as a podcast.
- Continuing working on my life handbook project (actionable manuals for how to live a good life.) So far I have released a handbook on mental health and a personal finance course.
Last Update: July 8, 2021