- After retiring from startups, I’m now a private stock market investor. My role model is Warren Buffett. I’m also involved in running a real estate portfolio.
- I’m a lifelong learner, reading books
- Stoicism is my primary life philosophy
- I write about personal growth and financial freedom in my newsletter and blog.
I like doing projects. My favorite length is 1-2 weeks. Some of my projects include:
- I’m working on a “Investing Fundamentals” video course. Everything I know about money and investing, delivered in 2-3 hours. With a focus on timeless principles, habits and my own experience.
- Continuing writing my life handbook (a manual for how to live a good life) and creating companion material
- Writing more Twitter threads
After 8 years of co-working spaces, I now have an office again.
I truly love to get out of the house in the morning, having a separate space dedicated to progress and creativity.
I have developed a set of routines that I quite like:
- About 3 times per week, I do a 30 min workout outside first thing in the morning
- I do several hours of creative work per day (reading, summarizing, writing, thinking)
- Applying what I learned from studying the subconscious mind is now a daily habit
Last Update: October 1, 2020