Update: We have found a great new home for ZenFriend. The project will be in good hands and live on!
In the past two years the ZenFriend app has grown to 41.232 downloads. Together we have completed 126.250 hours of meditation in 380.634 sessions. Wow!
For me ZenFriend was always a side-project. I never wanted to raise money from investors (although I was approached several times) and I never wanted to hire full-time developers.
Unfortunately this meant that we could never unlock our full potential, while meditation companies like Calm, Headspace or Insight Timer now have millions of users.
We now have two options:
#1/ Continue like now until the app becomes old and less useful
#2/ Find a new owner who is capable of unlocking ZenFriend’s full potential
Do you want to become the new owner of ZenFriend?
Then simply reach out to (removed). If you can, please write a few sentences why you are considering taking over this project, and what you would do to push it forward.
What are we looking for?
- You must be willing to push this project forward. Taking over and doing nothing is not an option
- You can either work with our current freelance developers, find new developers or develop the app yourself (if you are a coder)
- You might consider raising capital to make the necessary investments and build a real company out of it
- Consistent 5 star ratings on iOS
- Downloads iOS: 35.900
- Downloads Android: 5.332
- Monthly revenues: $200-$560
- Current growth (last month): 1.294 downloads
- Monthy Active Users (MAU): 3.000
- The projects contains: zenfriend.com website, iOS/Android source code, a webhosting contract with the web database, FB/Twitter profiles etc.
You can either purchase the project for a fixed price (up for negotiation) or — if the fit is right and you don’t have the cash — a 50/50 revenue split without an upfront cash investment. However it’s much more important to me to find the right person than to maximize the sell price.
Upgrade to become a Supporter
To help us (or the future owner) to pay the bills and keep the lights on, please consider upgrading your app. Go to settings and tap on the “Basic” or “Supporter” badge to get to the upgrade screen. Each contribution is highly appreciated and helps both us and/or the future owner.